Over the last 7 days, our water supply has dwindled by another 18,000 acre-feet. If you need a little context to make that number meaningful, that is an amount of water equal to almost 2.7% of our entire remaining supply. At this rate we will lose another 11.5% of our remaining supply in the next 30 days. But maybe it will rain.
Water supply – another scary number
- Water supply at critical levels – Austin’s response: hire a consultant
- Austin’s water supply drops to a new benchmark
- Water supply continues to dwindle
- Update on water supply – scary numbers you won’t see anywhere else
- Solve our water supply problem? Yes We Can – San Diego has already done it – why not Austin?